Achieving The Dream by Doug Scott & Chris Brown

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
premier post photo
Weds 6 December at 7.30 pm
The Forum, Northallerton, N.Yorks
ACHIEVING THE DREAM with Doug Scott CBE and Chris Brown MBE

Doug and Chris will be explaining the highs and lows of their mountaineering careers.
This event is hosted by Cleveland Mountain Rescue Team. Drinks and food will be available from the bar.
Proceeds from the evening aim to support Cleveland Mountain Rescue, along with Scott and Brown's chosen charities, community Action Nepal and Claro Enterprises.

Tickets: £15 from the venue, The Forum, Bullamoor Rd, Northallerton DL6 1LP.
Box Office: 01609 776230. Or Online: forumnorthallerton.org.uk/whats-on

elliott92 29 Oct 2017
In reply to Denise Prior CAN:

F*ck doug Scott
 Chris Harris 30 Oct 2017
In reply to elliott92:

That's his next tour.
 dave.mowle 07 Nov 2017
In reply to Denise Prior CAN:

i am sure Doug is a very nice chap and the talk is worth seeing but i am sooooooooooooo sick of UKC being jamed to death by these Doug Scott tour adverts that i will now never go and see him.
 mattrm 27 Nov 2017
In reply to elliott92:

> F*ck doug Scott

I kinda see where you might be coming from with that. But it's worth pointing out Doug Scott doesn't get seem to get anything from this (least I don't think he does). All the money from ticket sales goes to Community Action Nepal. Which regardless of what you think of his participation in the recent BMC fiasco, is a charity which does a good job. Take a look at the link.

https://www.canepal.org.uk/
 Co1in H 01 Dec 2017
In reply to elliott92: Really eloquent elliott. Grow up and get on with life, or maybe you don't have one.

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
Loading Notifications...