8 great books to download for around 99p

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
 John Burns 11 Dec 2018
premier post photo

Get these books on your e-reader for as little as 99p or even free.

TIME LIMITED 13th to 18th December

Click here for more information  (Link goes live 13th December.)

https://www.keithfoskett.com/eight-great-hiking-books-at-crazy-prices/

I want to bring to your attention eight authors and their fantastic books, which having hiking as their theme. We've teamed up and they've agreed to substantial price reductions on the Kindle versions of their books for your reading pleasure. One book is free, and most have been reduced to just £0.99 / £1.99. However, the offer on these books is only open until 18th December. So you have 5 days to decide if any of them appeal to you.

I’ve already read a couple, and if they inspire you as they did me, I expect to see you on the trail in 2019!

Below is the list of books we're offering. Just click or tap the Amazon store link to take you over to the books to learn more and receive the discounted price:

Santiago's Guitar by Stephen R. Marriott

Despite living in a village on the fabled Camino de Santiago, Diego never expected to walk the pilgrimage, but his father's retirement and sudden death changed everything.

The Journey In Between by Keith Foskett

But when a stranger in a Greek bar tells Keith Foskett about a world-famous pilgrim’s trail, the chance encounter sets Foskett’s life in a new 1,000-mile direction. 

Bothy Tales by John Burns

From remote glens deep in the Scottish Highlands, John D Burns brings a new volume of tales – some dramatic, some moving, some hilarious – from the isolated shelters mountain people call bothies.

Adventures on 'The Way' by Graeme Harvey

1100 MILES running the fabled El Camino de Santiago...

Walking Shorts: 25 Laugh-out-Loud Short Stories 

From interrupting an amorous couple in the throes of passion to stumbling into one of the UK’s top-secret sites, these 25 short stories chart Mark Richards’ journey from “total walking sceptic” to author of ‘Father, Son and the Pennine Way.’ 

Blue Ice, White Powder

A true short story of determination and ambition, pushing it to the limit in the mountains.

Where's the Next Shelter?

The true story of three travelers on the Appalachian Trail told from the perspective of Gary Sizer, a seasoned backpacker and former Marine who quickly finds himself humbled by the endeavour.

The Nepali Flat

Take a man from sea level. Place him in the high Himalaya. Then laugh at him!

Hope you enjoy some great reads

John

Special offer

OP John Burns 17 Dec 2018
In reply to John Burns:

This offer ends on the 18th of December so don't miss out and get your books at knock down prices.

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
Loading Notifications...