/ FS: 2001 Toyota Hiace van conversion for sale

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Wilsonrobj 03 Jul 2019

Hi everyone,

I'm very sadly having to sell a fantastic van conversion I bought from someone else on this forum a couple of months ago after learning that it doesn't comply with London's low emission zone. It's perfect for weekend or longer climbing trips and I'm gutted to be selling it - just a year to old to have in the capital. 

I can bring it up to Sheffield for viewing if there's more interest as I have family there, or if you're near London let me know if you want to see it here. 

It has some great features:

*Front passenger seats flip round to make a four person seating area around the camping stove. 

*Lots of storage space including a long cupboard that holds two surfboards, and under bed storage for boxes. 

*Comes with the hob, gas and coolbox. 

*Two main batteries means it lasts for ages. 

*The mileage is just over 190,000 its just passed it's MOT so that expires 15 July 2020. 

*Registered 2001, diesel engine. 2446CC, Long Wheel Base so you get a really useful extra bit of space. 

*Great runner - these Hiace's are known for reliability. Cruises at 65mph with good fuel consumption. 

The last owners had it for 5 years and a friend of theirs five years before that. 

Selling for £2950 but open to reasonable offers. 

Here are some pics: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/7c25c4kjvaa6ncp/AACP6sdYaLjVp6bN5jSpEcCLa?dl=0

Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks!

Rob

L petermartinez 05 Jul 2019
In reply to Wilsonrobj:

Kindly tell that is the color genuine or its been painted?

Leo49 10 Jul 2019
In reply to Wilsonrobj:

How does front double flip is does seem to mounted on a turntabl? Can send photo

James Smith 17:47 Sat
In reply to Wilsonrobj:

Hey Rob,

I may well be interested, I'd need to sell my current van first though..... I'll PM you

James

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.