Photographs from Shanghai, China

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 J Brown 09 Apr 2020

Following images I've posted earlier in the year from Wuhan and Beijing, this is a collection of shots from Shanghai.  I was only there a few days, so it's difficult to generalise in terms of the whole city, but I found it to be a dynamic and interesting place...

https://dynamicstasis.blog/2020/04/08/shanghai-a-photo-essay/

profitofdoom 09 Apr 2020
In reply to J Brown:

> ...........this is a collection of shots from Shanghai.  I was only there a few days, so it's difficult to generalise in terms of the whole city, but I found it to be a dynamic and interesting place...

Thanks for posting, and you have some great photos there. I've been there several times recently and I agree, it's dynamic and visually stunning - especially, for me, the Bund and Pudong - and there's a lot more of course

OP J Brown 09 Apr 2020
In reply to profitofdoom:

Thanks!  Yes, I'd like to go back - I was there (and in Beijing) for a few days each after two weeks teaching in Wuhan - if I go back I'm not sure I'm be able to swing more sightseeing at the end of the 'work' part, so it might be a few years before I get the chance to visit Shanghai again!

Jon Read 09 Apr 2020
In reply to J Brown:

Beautiful shots, really brings back my time spent in China, admittedly mostly in Guangzhou.

The Himalayas Museum may be rubbish (I've not been) but it looks like it would make a great climbing wall!

If I have chance, I'll put together some pictures from my own trips. Inspired!

Edit: a quick tease for UKC https://flic.kr/p/yUUVdL 

Post edited at 23:05
OP J Brown 11 Apr 2020
In reply to Jon Read:

Yes!  It would make a good climbing wall.  

Your shots are wonderful - the rock formations on the rural images are beautiful, and the urban shots are really atmospheric.  And thanks, by the way, glad you liked my page.

Sean Kelly 11 Apr 2020
In reply to J Brown:

Thanks for posting. Enjoyed that.

OP J Brown 15 Apr 2020
In reply to Sean Kelly:

Thanks!

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...