Peak District photography prints

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 foobar123 19 Sep 2021

I'm in the marked for a large photo of some Peak District landscape, ideally a nice view from / along one of the grit edges. I've taken many such photos myself, but I'm not a photographer so they'r enot good enough quality to print large and hang on a wall! Looking online, I've found a couple of nice photographers selling their work at pretty reasonable prices. I was wondering if anyone on here has any recommendations for good photographers to check out that I might have missed?

Shameless self-promotion allowed / encouraged!

Mike Hutton 13 Oct 2021
In reply to foobar123:

I sell landscape prints in A4, A3 and A2 or custom size to match your frame mount. Prints are done on an Epson 3800 pro printer

You can see what I have on my website if you go to the print section their is a Peak District gallery including a large panoramic of stanedge edge

www.mikehuttonimages.com

simwarren 03 Nov 2021
In reply to foobar123:

Hey man,  

My name's Sim Warren, brighton based filmmaker / photographer.

Since lockdown, I've been out shooting a lot of abstract and landscape images with a host of stuff on my website including landscapes of the Peak, Font & the Lake District.  I print to order using really heavy-weight paper which in my opinion is the best fit for the style of stuff I do.  It's a 340gsm German Hahnemuhle Etching paper that looks like a grit texture, so you retain that texture and detail in the rock.

Feel free to check some of my work here.

http://www.theboulderprints.com

Instagram - @boulderprints

Anyways I hope this helps, have a great week!

Best,

Sim Warren

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...