Importing music on Adobe Premier Pro

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Removed User 18 Sep 2017
Just started using premier pro. When I import a song (anything out of my music folder is downloaded through iTunes) they play back in a very distorted way, almost as if they have been jumbled up. I thought it might be some sort of security system to protect copyright but this doesn't happen when I import the same song using the Go Pro editing software nor does it happen to every song ( I have managed to get one to play normally)

What am I doing wrong?
 HeMa 18 Sep 2017
In reply to Removed User:

I'm not using Premier Po, so just guessin' but have you tested by addin' the music to c clip and then compiled/rendered it?

I seem to recall my old FCP did something similar, if it was still background rendering the clip...
Removed User 19 Sep 2017
In reply to HeMa:

> I'm not using Premier Po, so just guessin' but have you tested by addin' the music to c clip and then compiled/rendered it?

> I seem to recall my old FCP did something similar, if it was still background rendering the clip...

If I knew what that meant I'd try it. The problem is the lack of a consistent outcome which makes diagnosis of the problem difficult. I'll try to have a look at your suggestion but the problem is that sme of the music doesn't appear to need this.

Thanks for the reply in any case.
 Garbhanach 30 Sep 2017
In reply to Removed User:

This might be of help
https://forums.adobe.com/thread/2230758
Removed User 01 Oct 2017
In reply to Garbhanach:

Thanks. I've got it figured out now (as in, I have got it working but I have no idea why)

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...