Free Climbing + Adventure Sport Photography

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 TomGiles 30 Jul 2019

Hi guys,

I'm a Glasgow based outdoor instructor and climber. I'm also pretty handy with a camera, so I've decided to make a go of climbing + adventure sport photography and see where it takes me! 

If anyone wants a completely free climbing photo shoot, please let me know. You won't be out on the crag posing and pretending, just climbing hard as usual as I take your picture. In return I will be editing and sending you the best images of the day. 

I also work in rope access, so have all the neccesary gear and experience to get on the crag with you and get the best angles. So if your planning on heading out any time soon, climbing something quite hard (trad or sport - probably E1/61 minimum), let me know

This is by all means not limited to climbing or summer even. If you have something else adventure sport related coming up summer or winter still let me know and I'd be more than happy to discuss.

Cheers!

ScottTalbot 30 Jul 2019
In reply to TomGiles:

I wouldn't rule out the posing, or at least, re-climbing sections, just to make sure you get the best angles.

Good luck with it mate! Something I'd love to do myself... One day 😉

OP TomGiles 30 Jul 2019
In reply to ScottTalbot:

Hahathis is a great point. If you want a picture to really impress your mates, then a cheeky pose and best 'send it' face would work a treat!

Cheers mate

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...