Compact camera

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 marky 05 Jul 2017
I currently have a Nikon D3200 but find that I hardly ever take it out due to size and weight. looking for recommendations for smaller good quality alternatives that I would also be able to carry on multi pitch routes. Must have viewfinder, decent zoom and wifi would be a bonus.
 MrRiley 06 Jul 2017
In reply to marky:

Highly recommend the sony rx100, think one of the later models has a viewfinder
 jethro kiernan 06 Jul 2017
In reply to marky:

I have started using an Olympus omd 5 for this kind of thing, small enough to clip onto a harness and also fits in a jkt pocket as a walk around camera and takes great pictures,
Alternatively you can get one of the small Panasonic m4/3 cameras which are even smaller bodies
I use a Panasonic/Leica 15mm lens on it and have really enjoyed the fixed lens.
 Acrid Dragon 26 Jul 2017
In reply to marky:
I'm not sure I know what do you exactly need, but on FixThePhoto website I'm sure there is something)
I read there a nice article about how to pick up a camera for a different purposes, maybe it'll help you)
 Acrid Dragon 27 Jul 2017
In reply to marky:

Hey, my everyday cameras is my DSLR; Nikon D90 w/ 50mm f/1.8D. And I can make sooo amazing photos.
There are so many articles about this question you can read some of them for example on Nuderetouching site.
 Tom Valentine 27 Jul 2017
In reply to marky:

Lumix TZ70.
 d_b 27 Jul 2017
In reply to marky:

I have been getting on very well with a panasonic LX-100 recently. Sensor and lens are both excellent.
carlbullock 08 Aug 2017
In reply to MrRiley:

I second this, though I haven't got one, I've heard very good things about them and it would be my choice.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...