Whicjlh senior figures who did comply - Cummings

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 wintertree 22 May 2020
In reply to MG:

Well now we know where he was running too...

In reply to MG:

Hancock said he was “speechless” and added: “I think he took the right decision to resign.”

nice to see ministers being consistent in their responses 

oh, hang on a minute. that was when Prof Ferguson did it. Seems it’s not a resigning matter for Tories when one of their own team do it. 

well, at least they’re consistent in showing hypocrisy, dishonesty, and contempt for those they are meant to be leading.

Post edited at 21:07
 lorentz 22 May 2020
In reply to MG:

Again. Cummstains turning up where they shouldn't. Further embarrassment, and this time the police had to intervene. The shame!

abr1966 22 May 2020
In reply to no_more_scotch_eggs:

+1

No surprise that another member of this shambles is a hypocrite. Entitlement culture pervades.....

wercat 22 May 2020
In reply to lorentz:

they operate under different law as they are serving higher principles.  Keeping to the law would just hinder them in some way

I wish someone would get rid of them all

Post edited at 22:34
 stevieb 22 May 2020
In reply to MG:

All animals are equal, but some animals are more equal than others.

In reply to MG:

Poor show. Boo-hiss, I express my general disdain etc etc

Pete Pozman 23 May 2020
In reply to no_more_scotch_eggs:

> Hancock said he was “speechless” and added: “I think he took the right decision to resign.”

> nice to see ministers being consistent in their responses 

> oh, hang on a minute. that was when Prof Ferguson did it. Seems it’s not a resigning matter for Tories when one of their own team do it. 

> well, at least they’re consistent in showing hypocrisy, dishonesty, and contempt for those they are meant to be leading.

Ferguson didn't have the virus. If I can't go for a walk on the moors because I might twist my ankle, might have a car crash etc. etc....?

Shove off Cummings! 

JohnBson 23 May 2020
In reply to MG:

Yes every MP and civil servant who travelled from their second home in Covid hotspot London must resign too. Many breached lockdown to do it. Sack them also.

wercat 23 May 2020
In reply to Pete Pozman:

for me now it is clear, if you want to get on, make up your own rules or become a tory MP

neilh 23 May 2020
In reply to MG:

Unbelievable. 

what on earth was he thinking. 

Idiot

wercat 23 May 2020
In reply to Pete Pozman:

mind you, it's only a continuation of the level of honesty we saw from Vote Leave and from Farage before there was even a Vote Leave campaign

We got the government "The People" asked for and later this year we'll get the no-deal "the people" asked for

Trevers 23 May 2020
In reply to MG:

Current BBC headline:

"Cummings lockdown trip 'was essential', says No 10"

And they wonder why people think they're now little more than a government mouthpiece...

Trevers 23 May 2020
In reply to MG:

Laura Kuenssberg with some typically incisive journalism:

https://twitter.com/bbclaurak/status/1263914724305055745

I wonder who her "source" might have been...

Post edited at 13:05
 Pete Pozman 23 May 2020
In reply to wercat:

> for me now it is clear, if you want to get on, make up your own rules or become a tory MP

Thing is: Cummings isn't an MP ; he isn't a member of the tory party either. He's just an enormous genius... apparently. 

deepsoup 23 May 2020
In reply to Pete Pozman:

Yes.  And thank goodness his enormous genius was enough to bring about our exit from the EU eh?  Thereby freeing us all from being ruled by unelected and unaccountable bureaucrats.

Roadrunner6 23 May 2020
In reply to MG:

They are superior beings. It's like Trump.

Bojo got the virus because he went around ignoring social distancing, visiting hospitals, shaking hands with others. He seemed to think someone like him wouldnt be impacted by a plebs virus.

They really do believe they are just different to regular people and the rules dont apply to them.

wercat 23 May 2020
In reply to Pete Pozman:

tory MP was an alternative to making up your own rules - both ways to get on in modern post-eu britain!

he was drawing a public salary too I suppose to be breaking the rules!

wercat 23 May 2020
In reply to Trevers:

Laura's quite a sourcey pudding

A government needs someone like that as a  politics editor or commissar  at the BBC

Post edited at 14:56

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...