Where's Boris?

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 john arran 27 Nov 2019
In reply to Stuart (aka brt):

May went similarly AWOL before the last election. That didn't end well for her.

Fingers crossed then.

He knows he'll be forensically exposed as a xenophobe and a huge bullshitter.

The Emperor, has no clothes.

Not his biggest fan but trying to give him the benefit of doubt. Was he actually booked in? I'd assumed so and Andrew Neil was saying as such, or giving that impression, on Twitter. 

Trangia 27 Nov 2019

Of course he won't turn up! He's a bullshitting liar, and he knows he will be slaughtered.

overdrawnboy 27 Nov 2019

Dead in a ditch?

Removed User 27 Nov 2019

> Not his biggest fan but trying to give him the benefit of doubt. Was he actually booked in? I'd assumed so and Andrew Neil was saying as such, or giving that impression, on Twitter. 

I get the impression it was agreed on principle but no date was set.

If he does duck out it would be good if he got the Andrew Neil treatment from any other interviewer he deigns to entertain.

Andy Hardy 27 Nov 2019
In reply to overdrawnboy:

If not, he'll be lying in front of bulldozers.....

overdrawnboy 27 Nov 2019
In reply to Andy Hardy:

> If not, he'll be lying in front of bulldozers.....

He's been lieing in front of all of us for as long as I can recall.

In reply to overdrawnboy:

> Dead in a ditch?

Well played. 

earlsdonwhu 27 Nov 2019

Perhaps they will send Mogg instead......on no, he's been hidden away too for fear of scaring the electorate!

Do we want to elect a coward as PM?

T.

Bottled it? It looks much worse than that, the BBC seem to have lied to Labour saying that Boris had committed until after the broadcast. It looks like collusion between the BBC and the Conservative party to damage Labour during a general election campaign.

https://twitter.com/theousherwood/status/1199722617156100097

In reply to cumbria mammoth:

> Bottled it? It looks much worse than that, the BBC seem to have lied to Labour saying that Boris had committed until after the broadcast. It looks like collusion between the BBC and the Conservative party to damage Labour during a general election campaign.

It seems he might now appear after the postal vote deadline has passed. He's a real piece of work. 

balmybaldwin 27 Nov 2019

> Not his biggest fan but trying to give him the benefit of doubt. Was he actually booked in? I'd assumed so and Andrew Neil was saying as such, or giving that impression, on Twitter. 

Well he had agreed to the C4 Leaders Climate debate and has since pulled out.

The BBC 1 schedule was changed today 7:30pm was listed as another Neil interview, and suddenly changed to an episode of "Fake Britain" ironically enough, and Andrew Neil Last night was indicating it was very soon I think the terms he used was he had his questions prepared.

Postal Votes arrived today for some, so if it isn't very soon many will have voted, so if he rocks up next week then he's already dodged it for a lot of the Tory voters (who tend to be older, more organised, and likely to have a arranged a postal vote)

In reply to balmybaldwin:

> Well he had agreed to the C4 Leaders Climate debate and has since pulled out.

> The BBC 1 schedule was changed today 7:30pm was listed as another Neil interview, and suddenly changed to an episode of "Fake Britain" ironically enough, and Andrew Neil Last night was indicating it was very soon I think the terms he used was he had his questions prepared.

> Postal Votes arrived today for some, so if it isn't very soon many will have voted, so if he rocks up next week then he's already dodged it for a lot of the Tory voters (who tend to be older, more organised, and likely to have a arranged a postal vote)

Looks like you got a quick dislike. Obviously someone sees this as not a problem. It's not as if the Tories don't have an arch-strategist at the helm... 

> He's a real piece of work

Your spellchecker appears to be playing up...

wercat 28 Nov 2019
In reply to cumbria mammoth:

A fair response to Boris's cowardice would be for his interview and sentencing to be held in his absence and for him to be informed of this well in advance

Basically, for him, it amounts to mind over matter.  He really doesn't mind and we definitely don't matter.

Post edited at 08:36
 wercat 28 Nov 2019

I'm not sure that I can tolerate him being in power with a majority for a full term

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...