Urgent photo printing needed

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 seankenny 06 May 2020

I urgently need a photo printing for a funeral tomorrow (Friday). Does anyone know of a lab that is open and doing next day printing, or does anyone have a photo-quality printer which could work for this? We would pay for urgent delivery and your time of course.

Blue Straggler 06 May 2020
In reply to seankenny:

Is it a digital photo? Is there a big supermarket near you which has a self service digital photo printing kiosk? I use these quite a lot for quick prints, my local big Tesco has one and they are quite good 

OP seankenny 06 May 2020
In reply to Blue Straggler:

Boots has them but has closed them up.

Offwidth 06 May 2020
In reply to seankenny:

Check local small printers. We are usual a local printer in Nottingham who say they might turn around an urgent several hundred colour print run for us that we sent this am for later today.

deepsoup 06 May 2020
In reply to seankenny:

> does anyone have a photo-quality printer which could work for this?

Do you have a neighbourhood 'mutual support' whatsapp group, facebook group or similar? 
If so, it could well be worth an ask on there to see if someone nearby has one..

Post edited at 13:03
 two_tapirs 06 May 2020
In reply to seankenny:

Any neighbours who can print a copy for you? Most home printers make a good job with photo paper.  Failing that, can you buy a printer for this purpose? Not sure how high quality and paper size you need, but most sub-£50 printers will do a decent job with photo paper, given the urgency of your print needs.

hope you get it sorted

marsbar 06 May 2020
In reply to seankenny:

Asda at Tamworth appears to be one of the first to re open photo services if that is anywhere near.  

Blue Straggler 06 May 2020
In reply to marsbar:

The OP's location as listed on the profile is "London" although still worth asking the question, it might not be up to date. 

marsbar 06 May 2020
In reply to Blue Straggler:

I couldn't find one in London.  I thought I'd mention it in case there was a possibility of it helping.  

OP seankenny 06 May 2020

In reply:

Thanks for all the suggestions guys. I had totally forgotten about the existence of photo quality paper and managed to get hold of some today. We have a decent quality picture which we needed. Thanks so much to everyone!

Blue Straggler 07 May 2020
In reply to marsbar:

> I couldn't find one in London.  I thought I'd mention it in case there was a possibility of it helping.  

Yes that is why I said “still worth asking the question” 😃

Glad the OP has sorted it 

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...