Uhm.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Removed User 21 Mar 2020

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scottish-news/coronavirus-scots-warned-s...  Really not sure what to make of this, either way.

Post edited at 20:01
 Graeme G 21 Mar 2020
In reply to Removed Userena sharples:

Raigmore has 7 ICU beds. QE in Glasgow has 59. QE in Birmingham has 100.

Nuff said.

wercat 21 Mar 2020
In reply to Graeme G:

Too many Hollywood apocalypse films show everyone getting out of the cities - sheep have been programmed.

I rather wish we still had Civil Defence plans so we could act sensibly.

marsbar 21 Mar 2020
In reply to wercat:

I think it may be instinctive or much older than films.  I felt the urge to run to the hills. However we are able to make good choices and staying home is the right thing to do.  

Graeme G 21 Mar 2020
 Bob Kemp 21 Mar 2020
In reply to wercat:

That may be a bit unfair - I would guess there are other motives at work - chance for a break, go somewhere where you can get out and exercise more easily, that kind of thing. Not that I'm suggesting it's the right way to behave though. 

RomTheBear 22 Mar 2020

Completely irresponsible and stupid. The last thing to do is to travel, they just bring the virus further and faster.

lorentz 22 Mar 2020

Been happening since the Black Death. The rich naffed off to their family estates brought the Plague along for the ride. Human Nature: self-preservation is the perfect piece of psychology for viral spread...Wonder how many are catching it from a supermarket trolley handle this very moment?

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...