Trumps Sudafed addiction

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.

I've said this several times myself but now someone has noticed Trumps stash in a picture from 2016.

https://www.inquisitr.com/5675792/donald-trump-hides-boxes-sudafed-desk-pho...

It really explains the sniffing the "upper" Trump and the "Slurring" Trump we often see.

His aids must know.

TWS 

gethin_allen 09 Oct 2019
In reply to Chive Talkin\':

If you took a look in my meds draw you'd find sudafed (Tesco equivalent) normal sudafed (minus the caffeine) and lemsip. All contain phenylephrine. Do I have a drug problem? No, I have a cold. And because I'm not trump nobody would ever think I did have a problem. 

If I was running for president and I were feeling a bit under the weather I'm pretty sure I would dig out the meds to keep me going as well as possible and minimise the impact of the illness.

You reckon Trump is buying up Sudafed to cook into crystal meth like Badger in Breaking Bad?  

In reply to tom_in_edinburgh:

> You reckon Trump is buying up Sudafed to cook into crystal meth like Badger in Breaking Bad?  

No he's just addicted to the pseudoephedrine. 

It's not in all versions of Sudafed. 

Post edited at 11:01
In reply to gethin_allen:

> If you took a look in my meds draw you'd find sudafed (Tesco equivalent) normal sudafed (minus the caffeine) and lemsip. All contain phenylephrine. Do I have a drug problem? No, I have a cold. And because I'm not trump nobody would ever think I did have a problem. 

> If I was running for president and I were feeling a bit under the weather I'm pretty sure I would dig out the meds to keep me going as well as possible and minimise the impact of the illness.

https://www.healthline.com/health/allergies/pseudoephendrine-vs-phenylephri...

Bob Kemp 09 Oct 2019
In reply to gethin_allen:

Ok, but he has a whole drawerful. That doesn't make sense. As President he need never lack for Sudafed - someone would always find some for him. Just weird...

Iamgregp 09 Oct 2019

Wasn't there a story recently about his physician prescribing him some kind of upper?  Adderall or something similar?

I kbow he doesn't drink, smoke or take illegal drugs but I'm sure, like many privileged Americans,  he has contact with enough doctors to keep him supplies with whichever prescription drugs he feels he needs.

In reply to Iamgregp:

> Wasn't there a story recently about his physician prescribing him some kind of upper?  Adderall or something similar?

> I kbow he doesn't drink, smoke or take illegal drugs but I'm sure, like many privileged Americans,  he has contact with enough doctors to keep him supplies with whichever prescription drugs he feels he needs.

Yes the story I linked speaks about an ex colleague on the apprentice that claimed he ate Adderall and Sudafed like candy.  

Post edited at 11:28
 Iamgregp 09 Oct 2019

Ah sorry, should have read that

gethin_allen 09 Oct 2019

Fair enough I was confusing the two.

Just looked in the draw though and I have both phenylephrine and pseudoephedrine and the Lemsip is the former. 

Still don't think this is the great expose showing Trump is addicted to the stuff.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...