Trump kills UK-US relationship DEAD

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 The Lemming 27 Oct 2019
 DerwentDiluted 27 Oct 2019
In reply to The Lemming:

They could form their own little Caliphate here in the UK, they could proudly call them selves ISUK.

In reply to The Lemming:

Trump (moron-in-chief) says something controversial; I wouldn't draw any conclusions about the diplomatic relationship between our two nations beyond the obligatory cringing we all must endure... again! 

Lusk 27 Oct 2019
In reply to DerwentDiluted:

I definitely drank too much yesterday, just got that on the third reading!

To dear old Lemming.  We all read, listen or watch the news, we don't really need anymore reminders of what the orange goon gets up to.

Blue Straggler 27 Oct 2019
In reply to Lusk:

At least The Lemming seems to have grown out of calling him “President Tweet”, so there’s some progress there 

NathanP 28 Oct 2019
In reply to The Lemming:

That's a bit strange, even for Trump.

"Donald Trump has threatened to drop hordes of ISIS fighters 'right at the UK’s border' because of Britain’s lack of help with the US operation to catch the caliphate’s leader."

1. Doesn't 'right at the UK's border' mean either in Ireland or in the sea? The latter seems a bit harsh but neither is much of a threat to the UK.

2. British special forces have been operating in Syria and Iraq, alongside those of the US, for ages and It was reported, before Trump's announcement, that they were part of the special forces group monitoring Abu Bakr's communications to tie down his position. 

https://www.theepochtimes.com/isis-leader-baghdadi-killed-by-us-military-in...

wercat 28 Oct 2019
In reply to NathanP:

probably at the English border in Scotlandshire in which he already thinks he has a controlling interest?

or possibly at the border fence of a USAF base in england?

Post edited at 08:24
 NathanP 28 Oct 2019
In reply to wercat:

Scotlandshire might be a possibility but USAF bases aren't US sovereign territory so no borders there. I think he wants to put them up at the new US Embassy in London, in which case crack on, but I'm not sure how he gets them there without passing through the UK. I suppose he could use this tunnelling device that he saw in a TV documentary:

https://i.ebayimg.com/images/g/fYQAAOSw~gRVx6wv/s-l400.jpg

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...