This week's photographs

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Le Sapeur 31 Jan 2020

It's been a long time since I've seen so many great pics in the latest photos gallery in one single week. Normally it's fairly simple to predict the photo of the week, but not this time.

Mal Grey 31 Jan 2020
In reply to Le Sapeur:

You're not wrong!

(Is it just me that forgets about the weekly photos since the upgrade, now they're not over to the side of the forum front pages?)

plyometrics 31 Jan 2020
In reply to Le Sapeur:

The art nouveau shot is beautiful. Really captures a moment with an incredibly atmospheric backdrop.

Robert Durran 01 Feb 2020
In reply to plyometrics:

> The art nouveau shot is beautiful. Really captures a moment with an incredibly atmospheric backdrop.

Which photo is this?!

felt 01 Feb 2020
In reply to plyometrics:

I'm always in two minds about peaceful seascapes, there might be a flight of birds somewhere in the shot, that look for all the world like those Christian wall posters people used to have years ago with a line in some dubious font quoting 2 Cor 13:11 or Romans 1:16 or whatever.

In reply to felt:

> I'm always in two minds about peaceful seascapes, there might be a flight of birds somewhere in the shot, that look for all the world like those Christian wall posters people used to have years ago with a line in some dubious font quoting 2 Cor 13:11 or Romans 1:16 or whatever.

Oooh! Do you think I could flog it to the God squad?

aln 01 Feb 2020
In reply to Robert Durran:

If we're talking about your photo with the flock of birds, I thought it would make an excellent cover for an Ibiza chill out album! Great photo BTW.

In reply to aln:

Ah. Ok. I get it. It's a naff cliche☹️

Post edited at 17:14

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...