Snowy hills make me happy ????

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 girlymonkey 15 Nov 2019

Just back from a lovely wee day up in the Arrochar Alps. Snow and sun, walking with a friend and my hound. Happy times 😊

Hope you have all been able to make the most of whatever weather and nice scenery was available to you!

bouldery bits 15 Nov 2019
In reply to girlymonkey:

That sounds brilliant. Somewhat jealous as I have been at work. However, will certainly get out this weekend!

In reply to girlymonkey:

Erm yes. Thanks for your tale. I can speak on behalf of the entire Midlands and say that it's been wet. Very wet.

And we never get snow.....

OP girlymonkey 15 Nov 2019
In reply to TheDrunkenBakers:

Canoeing or bog snorkeling on the cards then?

In reply to girlymonkey:

Same up here in Torridon. Snow and blue sky

On Being Eighe today and more to come over the next week or so. An Teallach tomorrow.

In reply to girlymonkey:

Just arrived in the Lake District - it’s dark so not sure about snow yet ........

Timmd 16 Nov 2019
In reply to girlymonkey:

It's rainy and grey in Sheffield, with the sun taunting me by peeking through then vanishing again. Tempted to sort out my MTB back wheel and go out for a cycle on spec, I'll be rewarded by 'a cool happening of weather and views' if the sun breaks through while I'm out. 

Timmd 16 Nov 2019
In reply to Timmd:

The darkness caught me by surprise, but my wheel is now sorted, and my chain is, too.

It turns out that Decathlon 9sp quick links can be pulled together by hand, but SRAM ones need the special pliers.

A top tip for anybody cyclists who frequents Decathlon, or who like to carry fewer tools/spend less money. 

Post edited at 18:00
 Pefa 17 Nov 2019
In reply to girlymonkey:

The Cairngorms and Aviemore were all lovely and white on Thursday. 

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...