Simple breathing excercise that may help

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 The Lemming 08 Apr 2020

Thought this may be useful or helpful at some point over the next few months.

youtube.com/watch?v=HwLzAdriec0&

RX-78 08 Apr 2020
In reply to The Lemming:

Just be aware from a guardian article:

However, Laura Breach, a spokeswoman for the Association of Chartered Physiotherapists in Respiratory Care (ACPRC), says while the exercises should be harmless for healthy individuals, she would not advise them, adding that they could make symptoms worse in someone suffering breathlessness. Although Munshi’s video was well-intentioned, the ACPRC says the techniques are not correct (it is preparing its own video).

Sorry don't know how to link to the article from the guardian app.

Post edited at 19:48
 Tom Valentine 08 Apr 2020
In reply to The Lemming:

It needs to be watched all the way through because it's only in his recap that he specifically states that you should lie on your front.

krikoman 08 Apr 2020
In reply to The Lemming:

Woman on the telly earlier today (so she must know, she was on the telly FFS!) said it probably wouldn't do you any harm, but might not be as good as it was made out.

I suspect, doing some form of exercise, is good for the lungs, even if it's just expanding them every now and again. That said though, it's not done much for my wang.

Hooo 08 Apr 2020
In reply to RX-78:

I read that too. I was a bit suspicious about the original video, as if it was such a good idea why wasn't it being promoted officially? 

Link to the article here: https://www.theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2020/apr/08/from-vitamin-c-to-brea...

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...