Robert Jenrick dodgy dealings again

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 Harry Jarvis 12 Oct 2020
In reply to Bob Kemp:

It's the utter shamelessness that gets me. I just wouldn't have the brass neck to do what he gets away with. 

Clauso 12 Oct 2020
In reply to Bob Kemp:

Seems like just the right sort of chap for a government led by an incompetent, lazy, mendacious, serial philanderer?... I predict a bright future for the pudgy-faced git.

In reply to Bob Kemp:

Im proud to call him my MP.

The New NickB 12 Oct 2020
In reply to Bob Kemp:

The man is as dishonest as they come, he isn't even clever with it.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/53642683

dread-i 12 Oct 2020
In reply to Harry Jarvis:

Until more MP's get jail time for corruption, there is little risk. At worst he'll be kicked out of the party, but still be an MP (with the pay and pension). He'll then become a non-exec director for some of the companies he's helped out.

Tringa 12 Oct 2020
In reply to Bob Kemp:

Given his previous and the activities of others in the Government I think we might as well give up.

They will tell us anything they like, refuse to accept they are ever wrong, tell us to do one thing and do what the hell they like themselves, make morally dubious decisions and never acknowledge responsibility.

Since before the last election (remember prorogation of parliament and misleading the Queen) there have been a number of actions by members of the Government that would have been sacking or resigning affairs a few years ago, but not now.

I only hope this action by Robert Jenrick and all the other appalling ones are remembered come the next election.

Dave

muppetfilter 12 Oct 2020
In reply to TheDrunkenBakers:

> Im proud to call him my MP.

With a bit of luck he will be getting surprise prison sex at HMP some time soon..

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...