Recommendation for one-day parking Leeds station?

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 yorkshire_lad2 25 Jun 2019

Can anyone make any suggestions/recommendations for car parking at Leeds station?

I think there's the multi-storey at the back of the station (entrance Wellington St?) but don't know much about it.  Return train doesn't get back into the station until after midnight, so don't particularly want to be walking miles in the more "exciting" bits of town

TIA

In reply to yorkshire_lad2:

Just noticed that it appears the station parking is closed for construction as well:

https://www.nationalrail.co.uk/stations/LDS/details.html

BnB 25 Jun 2019

Q-Park on Swinegate is a couple of minutes away and upmarket as car parks go.

Lornajkelly 25 Jun 2019

Another vote for Trinity car park on Swinegate.  There's a pedestrian exit right next to the train station. I'm not sure how much it is during the day but after 5pm it's £4. 

Post edited at 20:13

Thanks for the recs for q-park.  I ended up in Citpark on Whitehall Rd (as better access when approaching from Ilkley and Swinegate would have been a bit further, but probably good if accessing from the south etc).

https://citipark.co.uk/car-parks/leeds/7-whitehall-road

Easy to find, open and airy, easy online pre-booking, about 5 mins on foot to the back of the station.  Apparently it's possible to walk along the canal path to the station but I went along Whitehall Rd as I didn't fancy the canal route late at night.

No connection with Citipark other than as a customer.

Check out JustPark, people can rent out their driveways/private parking spaces, you'll get a load of different places, all with reviews and you can book them. Youll probably be able to get a spot for the day for a £1, definitely under £3. 

Its a brilliant tool!

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...