Recommendation for boutique B&B near Marsden

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 yorkshire_lad2 04 Oct 2019

Semi-significant birthday on the horizon for other half.  Looking for a special boutique upmarket B&B for romantic night/dinner for two in the Marsden area.  Needs to be within about half-an-hour drive of Marsden as they're there for work that afternoon, and it's not an area I know very well, and it's betwixt me (North Yorks) & them (Sheffield).  Googling turned up Shibden Mill Inn near Halifax which looked about right, but it's probably about 40mins drive which might be a bit far for various reasons.

Thought I'd post on here as there's always interesting/useful advice and probably a few contributors from that neck of the woods

(Perhaps there should be a forum for "please recommend me 'x' for special birthday/wedding/anniversary" as such questions for advice seem a regular feature and there are always helpful replies)

TIA

In reply to yorkshire_lad2:

I have stayed in the fleece inn west of Halifax before; lovely food and friendly staff. Losehill hall near castleton is great but may be a bit far

Tom Valentine 04 Oct 2019
In reply to yorkshire_lad2:

I have my own idea what a "boutique"  b &b is but would welcome your take on it.

Post edited at 19:32
 felt 04 Oct 2019
In reply to Tom Valentine:

Isn't it where they peddle dreamweavers, kaftans and bath bombs alongside the heritage scrambled eggs?

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...