ODI

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 Ben_Climber 26 Mar 2021

A lovely full day of cricket

Try and limit them to 300 would be good. Shame we will be without Morgan and Root though.

Harry Jarvis 26 Mar 2021
In reply to Ben_Climber:

A formidable total to chase, but Stokes and Bairstow are making a good effort to get there.

Jackspratt 26 Mar 2021
In reply to Harry Jarvis:

Ben Stokes should have been run out there, bad decision, I'd have given him no benefit of the doubt for being lazy with his grounding!! 

In reply to Jackspratt:

I didn't see it has I don't have Sky but cricinfo reckoned he should have been given out.

he is making the most of it though, he just plundered 42 off 2 overs

Out on 99

Post edited at 15:13
OP Ben_Climber 26 Mar 2021
In reply to Ben_Climber:

We really are a formidable 1 day team. Making a 337 run chase look straight forward with 2 or 3 big names missing.

Sean Kelly 26 Mar 2021
In reply to Ben_Climber:

Some match that. I thought 336 was a tough target set by India, but it was a walk in the park.

GrahamD 26 Mar 2021
In reply to Sean Kelly:

> Some match that. I thought 336 was a tough target set by India, but it was a walk in the park.

Especially as it was India and especiallyas I don'tthink this is close to England's ODI number one bowling attack.  All credit to all  3 of England's top 3.

Sean Kelly 28 Mar 2021
In reply to Ben_Climber:

Wow! What a match to listen too. Unbearable at the end, dropped catches and all. Congrats to both sides for a wonderful series of matches. Sam Curran so unlucky to miss out on that hundred.

Post edited at 17:56

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...