Leeds vs Wigan Latics

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
mick taylor 18 Apr 2019

Please just let us win tomorrow.  Been an odd season for Wigan - played some good footie, some great results, one of the best players in the league (Reece James - future England player no worries) yet still just dodging the relegation zone.  We have somehow mastered the art of clutching defeat from the jaws of success on numerous occasions (7 I think).

wert 19 Apr 2019
In reply to mick taylor:

Agree about Reece James. It's a shame he's surrounded by too many ordinary ones - and there's been some bizarre substitution decisions. 

Lusk 19 Apr 2019
In reply to mick taylor:

Sorry fella but it has to be a Leeds win, the playoffs will be a disaster.

Stoney Boy 19 Apr 2019
In reply to Lusk:

Leeds will bottle it hopefully. Up the Blades!

Axel Smeets 19 Apr 2019
In reply to mick taylor:

Trust you enjoyed that today. I certainly did. Up the Latics and up the Blades! 

mick taylor 19 Apr 2019
In reply to Axel Smeets:

Too right !!!!!!   Listened to it on a mega drive back from London (which is why i wasn’t there to watch it, which is a pity since I’ve been to plenty of away defeats this season).  And the ref had a shocker by all accounts (in Leeds’s favour).  At one point, Rotherham were winning meaning we were temporarily in the bottom three and  down to 10 men away at Leeds !!  

Glad we could do you guys a favour.

ImperialJohn 20 Apr 2019
In reply to mick taylor:

Wigan played very well. Our defence was shocking. Based on that game we don't deserve the automatic promotion.

Lusk 23 Apr 2019
In reply to mick taylor:

FFS! Leeds are determined to have a day out at Wembley this year. What are they playing at?

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...