It's all in the Game

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 GravitySucks 07 Sep 2021

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-58470253

Indeed !

One of the all time great roles, executed superbly

Time to dig out those box sets (again)  .... True dat !

lorentz 07 Sep 2021
In reply to GravitySucks:

Lawyer [in full flow for the jury] : "You are a parasite who leeches off the drugs trade, are you not?"

Omar [interrupting]: "Just like you, man. I got the shotgun. You got the briefcase. Still the same game though, right?"

RIP.

yorkshireman 07 Sep 2021

Found my box sets then realised I don't have anything to play a DVD on anymore.

Just checked though and we're subscribed to OCS (one of the French streaming services) and all the seasons are on there. At least I won't have to sit through lectures from the FBI about not stealing content I've already paid for, and trailers for stuff decades old.

Andy Clarke 07 Sep 2021

A man gotta have a code.

I never knew much about him; that was quite sad reading about his various struggles over the years. I was always surprised he didn’t go on to have a much higher profile career, but reading that article I wonder if that was partly down to his difficulties with substances.

As you say, Omar was an all time great role.  The most fantastic bit of acting and a really beautifully developed character. Sounds like he was much loved off screen too.

RIP

Tom Last 07 Sep 2021

For my money, the best performance in a show dominated by absolutely superb performances. Rest in peace. 

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...