Intercostal injury after lockdown

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.

What a great place to hang up ailments.

All that time waiting indoors for the virus to pass, and I injure myself in the back somewhere deep between two ribs just under the left scapula, just as we have been given the green light to go out to play. All my mates are hanging draws in the shady crags of Margalef in the last of the cool breeze before summer swelter, while I can hardly drag myself out of bed in the morning on all fours, let alone sit comfortably anywhere at any time of day.

All is not bad though as there is plenty to read and have some amusing neighbours.

Paul Sagar 31 May 2020
In reply to Dago theruinmargalef:

My sympathy - I smashed my ankle to pieces on Thursday, and am out for pretty much the year, just as I was really getting back into it. 

But there’ll be other years...

In reply to Paul Sagar:

I know, there is no comparison.

The only thing is I wasn't doing something adventurous at the time, not even remotely interesting.

Get well

Paul Sagar 01 Jun 2020
In reply to Dago theruinmargalef:

Trust me, it makes absolutely no bloody difference! I couldn’t care less that I did mine whilst out climbing - if anything, now I will just have loads of climbing anxiety to overcome in the future as well!

BTW I’m pretty sure I stayed with you guys about two years ago on a short trip to Margalef. Hope you’re all doing well!

In reply to Paul Sagar:

Yes, I remember you stayed with us. 

I will try send you a PM if I can figure it out.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...