Grandpa Amu

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 Richard Smith 30 Apr 2020

Lovely to watch and great skill with basic tools:-

youtube.com/watch?v=XVQYqvHXHao&

This bridge is brilliant:-

youtube.com/watch?v=PYkgEf3eWqA&

... and a puzzle:-

youtube.com/watch?v=R610667F8G0&

I hope you enjoy.

DaveHK 30 Apr 2020
In reply to Richard Smith:

He's great. Some skills!

La benya 30 Apr 2020

The channel must have spent some money on advertising recently as he just popped up in my feed too... although i do watch a lot of home build/ DIY channels.

The bridge build amazed me as the wood looked rubbish, at to be able to get decent joints from it so amazing

OP Richard Smith 30 Apr 2020
In reply to DaveHK:

Pass it on, I'm sure many people would enjoy seeing his skills; it's lovely and calming to watch.

dread-i 30 Apr 2020

When I start a DIY project, I picture myself like that. A craftsman, producing exquisitely designed and engineered work, effortlessly. Able to judge levels by eye and with only the merest regard for measuring. The reality usually involves lots more swearing, accidents and the phrase 'well no one's really going to look at it closely'.

That bridge was excellent. I especially liked the precision joints and the little wedges in the joints on the railings. So as he bashed them in, they forced the wood apart and made it a solid fit.

OP Richard Smith 30 Apr 2020
In reply to dread-i:

You should take a look at his channel and see all the other stuff he makes without nails or screws; just fantastic.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...