Gammons for London

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 J101 12 Nov 2020

It seems the irrelevance that is UKIP nowadays has decided to cut out the middle man and go straight to self trolling of the highest order. Or they've become a whole lot more self aware and are masterfully mocking the rest of us, but I doubt it.

The new leader and London mayoral candidate is a Peter Gammons.

The worst bit is I don't even find this as funny as I should given the amount of ridiculousness 2020 has already come up with.

Andy Hardy 12 Nov 2020
In reply to J101:

I'm surprised they can scrape together enough for the deposit.

Tyler 12 Nov 2020
In reply to J101:

Anyone know what he's a doctor of and where he qualified?

Mr Lopez 12 Nov 2020
In reply to Tyler:

"Dr Gammons has earned BA, MA and D Min. degrees from Presbyterian Faith Theological Seminary and a PhD from Canon University, Florida. "

He's got my vote! https://www.pgmi.org/

Removed User 12 Nov 2020
In reply to Mr Lopez:

I read that the university is a pretend university and his PhD is a bit of a pretendy PhD.

Mr Lopez 12 Nov 2020
In reply to Removed User:

I did have google when i saw it and found myself in some dark rabbit holes of the internet... But anyway, i believe this is the one. You may have a point

Faith Theological Seminary lost its accreditation from TRACS in May 2020 and the state of Maryland has suspended the degree granting privileges. It has closed its doors with teach-out plan implemented with Lancaster Bible College and Capital Seminary.[4]

(...)

Faith Theological Seminary offered a Bachelor of Arts in Religion, a Master of Divinity, a Doctor of Ministry, and a Doctor of Theology degree. The institution was accredited by the Transnational Association of Christian Colleges and Schools (TRACS) but lost accreditation in May 2020 and correspondingly lost Approval to operate in the state by the Maryland Higher Education Commission (MHEC).

Edit: link https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Faith_Theological_Seminary

Post edited at 22:45
 Bob Kemp 13 Nov 2020
In reply to Mr Lopez:

Tell me this is a spoof site, please!?!

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...