Donald Tusk, rope access worker

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 Bob Kemp 07 Feb 2019

Bit of light relief really - this photo came up in my Twitter feed: 

https://twitter.com/KasiaMichalska_/status/1093208270427312128

I've seen the odd reference to Tusk painting chimneys over the years, but never anything definite. I can't quite figure out what's happening with his attachment point, and I'm amused to see that he's having a fag break!

pasbury 07 Feb 2019
In reply to Bob Kemp:

Can’t imagine Jacob Rees-Mogg hanging off a fixed rope smoking a tab.

Nanny wouldn’t allow it.

wercat 07 Feb 2019
In reply to Bob Kemp:

Respect!!

Snyggapa 07 Feb 2019
In reply to pasbury:

Rees-Mogg if he did that would probably be mistaken for a 1950s climber in tweed, hobnail boots and a monacle. You would have to applaud the proper use of trad gear, although he would still be a world class tw*t

wercat 08 Feb 2019
In reply to Snyggapa:

Why would he though, when there's probably a small cheap child who could be sent up to do it?

Bob Windsor 09 Feb 2019
In reply to pasbury:

I'd love to see Jacob Rees-Mogg hanging.

wercat 09 Feb 2019
In reply to Bob Windsor:

and drawn?

Bob Windsor 09 Feb 2019
In reply to wercat:

The total and complete Full Monty,then fed into a wood chipper.

Billhook 09 Feb 2019
In reply to Bob Kemp:

Fag break is essential if you're a proper working man.  Anyway whats the problem he's doing in the fresh air whilst he's getting some exercise so that really means its healthy smoking.

The New NickB 09 Feb 2019
In reply to Billhook:

I always remember the line about Whillans when he put up Fork Lightning Crack At Heptenstall. It must be hard, it took him two fags.

Andy Hardy 09 Feb 2019
In reply to Bob Windsor:

Don't sink to their level.

Lusk 09 Feb 2019
In reply to Bob Kemp:

Ah, that explains it.
I've always had a quiet like for old Tusky, he comes from a working, hard grafting, dirty background.  Unlike the middle (and higher) class University educated, clueless about life, imbeciles that are running the UK.

OP Bob Kemp 09 Feb 2019
In reply to Lusk:

I agree. Of course he does have a degree - being educated and/or middle class doesn't automatically make you an idiot - but it's the breadth of life experience that separates out politicians like him from many of our current crop. 

Lusk 10 Feb 2019
In reply to Bob Kemp:

Yes, not necessarily idiots, but they have no idea or experience of what it's like to be poor.

In reply to Billhook:

> Fag break is essential if you're a proper working man.  Anyway whats the problem he's doing in the fresh air whilst he's getting some exercise so that really means its healthy smoking.

Cigarette smoke is probably the least of his worries compared to what else is in the air in an industrial site in eastern europe at that time. 

Lusk 10 Feb 2019
In reply to tom_in_edinburgh:

Who mentioned fag smoke as a worry?

You clearly have no understanding of the fag break, being a loon SNP supporter.
I'll let you work out the alternative wording of SNP

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...