Commercial Vehicle Insurance

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 TechnoJim 19 Sep 2020

Hello UKC hive-mind,

Can anyone recommend a company who offer cheap commercial vehicle insurance?

I've just had my van renewal quote through from Direct Line and they've jacked the price up by twenty percent. I have 8 years no-claims and I've been with them for 2 years already.

Rang them to query it and was told that's the best they can do, unless I have other products with them. 

Bit gutted as service 'til now has been good, they were miles cheaper when I switched from the last mob.

Ta, Jim

ianstevens 20 Sep 2020
In reply to TechnoJim:

Had the same with Aviva recently. Ended up switching to Snuug (no, I'd never heard of them either but they check out) who were c. 1/4 cheaper than last year. 

OP TechnoJim 20 Sep 2020
In reply to ianstevens:

Thanks mucker, I'll check them out. 

Red Rover 20 Sep 2020
In reply to TechnoJim:

Loyalty gets you nowhere. Stay witha company and they assume you can't be arsed to change so they put the price up. My car insurers tried to auto-renew, even though I asked them not to, for a 60% increase. I insured somewhere else for a 10% decrease.

OP TechnoJim 21 Sep 2020
In reply to Red Rover:

Crazy isn't it. Can't understand the attitude of trying to stiff loyal, safe customers.

OP TechnoJim 21 Sep 2020
In reply to ianstevens:

Just taken out a policy with Snnug. Even with additional tool cover and NCD protection it was cheaper than last year. Top tip dude, nice one!

In reply to TechnoJim:

Take it elsewhere. Loyalty with insurers is burning money.

ianstevens 21 Sep 2020
In reply to TechnoJim:

Glad to hear it worked out

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...