Abritel Homeaway Feedback

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 Pyreneenemec 30 May 2020

Bit of feedback- the original threads are archived.

I've just  been reimbursed  by Abritel for the 2 cottages I booked in Ireland ( August). It took 2 months but  they have honored  their  guarantee. 

It's not  looking good for an overseas  holiday for quite a while. No one knows for sure  how Covid 19 will  play out, so anyones guess is as good as another.  

A crowded ferry in August  just  wouldn't be a good place to be, so no regrets. I can see Brittany Ferries drastically cutting the numbers on their crossings so there will be a huge number of very disappointed  customers and more stress and worry .

FactorXXX 30 May 2020
In reply to Pyreneenemec:

> It's not  looking good for an overseas  holiday for quite a while. No one knows for sure  how Covid 19 will  play out, so anyones guess is as good as another.  
> A crowded ferry in August  just  wouldn't be a good place to be, so no regrets. I can see Brittany Ferries drastically cutting the numbers on their crossings so there will be a huge number of very disappointed  customers and more stress and worry .

The best thing to do this year (lockdowns permitting) is to abandon the idea of a foreign holiday and stay in the UK so as to pump as much money as possible into the local tourist industries and therefore boost the overall economy of the UK.

OP Pyreneenemec 30 May 2020
In reply to FactorXXX:

No problem with  that  APART  from not living in the  UK ! I'll be doing the same for France !  

I really  enjoy swimming in the cool, clear  Atlantic, followed by a pint of the "black stuff".........................then grilling  the freshly caught fish. Oh  well !

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...