/ Nokia smartphone found SCNL

ross - on 23 Jan 2019

Found on path about half way between road and the crag. Quite badly damaged but appears to still work.

Cheers RossĀ 

Jim Haydock - on 18:54 Mon
In reply to ross:

> Found on path about half way between road and the crag. Quite badly damaged but appears to still work.

> Cheers Ross 

I lost an old Nokia Ross. Thought it was near the Crags at the bottom of Original Route but it could have been anywhere really.

The screen on mine is cracked near the bottom and I only used it for photos etc.

If you can get the micro ad card out and send me a pic or 2 I can confirm if it is mine or not ?

Jim H.

ross - on 22:12 Mon
In reply to Jim Haydock:

Hi Jim,

I'm on holiday at the minute so can't send you any photos. I did look on the sd card and there are lots of photos. Network is ee I think. The screen is cracked all over but I think it had been well walked on as it was about half way to the crag hidden in snow on the path. 

Cheers Ross 

Jim Haydock - on 08:54 Tue
In reply to ross:

Thanks Ross. No problem as I'm away now until Thursday but it should be a Nokia Lumia 635 if it's mine.

There is a small micro SD card in the side slot that will have lots of pics on it as well as the phone memory which will probably have some too.

email me when you have had a chance to check it out

jimdog900@gmail.com

Thanks Ross.