Loading Notifications...

Lost/lifted cam at Curbar

Sam Shilliday 26 Jul 2020

While climbing at Calvar Wall area of Curbar today (26th July) a Camalot size 4 and grey quickdraw with blue tape were left at the bottom of the crag with our bags. 

After finishing our climb we were unable to find the gear and believe it may have been packed into the bags of another pair of climbers who had just finished Brindle Crack. 

If anyone has seen the missing gear or knows anyone who was climbing at that area please get in contact. 

In reply to Sam Shilliday:

It’s logged today, so you could message them directly. 

hlburns 26 Jul 2020

We were there about 5pm. Checked my bag and gear and no sign of it. Messaged my mate to check too, they don't tape their gear so would be easy to spot! Hope it turns up 🤞

Sam Shilliday 27 Jul 2020
In reply to hlburns:

Thanks, I’d also sent you a direct message. Let me know when you hear back from your friend. 

NIGBEE 27 Jul 2020

Me and my wife were there but not sure if at the same time, just checked my bag and I have nothing extra

Vnockles 28 Jul 2020

Hi really sorry you have the same cams and QuickDraws as me so I hadn’t noticed. I’ve got a no 4 camelot with green tape and a QuickDraw with blue tape. I don’t think I’ve accidentally picked up anything else. If you send me your email address I can arrange to post them up to you later today.

Sam Shilliday 28 Jul 2020
In reply to Vnockles:

It’s an honest mistake - our bags and gear were right next to each other’s - send me an email at sam4532.shilliday@gmail.com and I’ll let you know the address.