Loading Notifications...

LOST sunglasses @ Higgar Tor

Wanderlust 13 Sep 2020

Hi there

I'm pretty sure I left my sunglasses on the grass below Mighty Atom (I.e. left of The Rasp), or not far from there.

I would have driven back for them today, but I sold my car yesterday morning -_-

If anyone sees them and picks them up, I would greatly appreciate their return. Beer/gear tokens are available as a reward.

Cheers

Rob

Wanderlust 13 Sep 2020
In reply to Wanderlust:

Hopeful Sunday eve bump

deacondeacon 13 Sep 2020
In reply to Wanderlust:

Can't help with the glasses but what a route! Proper heartbreaking top out material 😄

Wanderlust 13 Sep 2020
In reply to deacondeacon:

Haha, yep glad I wasn't on the sharp end for that bit!

In reply to Wanderlust:

Hi Wanderlust

They were still there yesterday - black (Oakleys?) - didn’t pick them up though as I assumed somebody would be back for them, sorry!

Jay

Wanderlust 17 Sep 2020
In reply to Justsomeclimber:

Thanks very much for your reply! I should have some time and access to a vehicle tomorrow

Wanderlust 17 Sep 2020
In reply to Justsomeclimber:

I have sent a runner this morning.

Thanks again for your reply, Jay.

Wanderlust 17 Sep 2020
In reply to Wanderlust:

Sunglasses no longer at crag, so a final post/bump in case someone has picked them up or knows someone who has.

In reply to Wanderlust:

Ahhh I saw them! But I thought they belonged to a guy I’d been talking to who also got a nut stuck so was going back the next day to get it! So I messaged him and didn’t see his reply in time before I left. Sorry this isn’t very helpful, they they were definitely there at the end of Tuesday. I left them on the rock by the Rasp. I’ll post of the WhatsApp group I am in with love climbers and post in here again if someone’s heading that way. 

In reply to Wanderlust:

Ahhh damn. Just saw your more recent message. Sorry mate 

Wanderlust 17 Sep 2020
In reply to Harriet Beattie:

No worries, thanks for your efforts anyway! Much appreciated

I've got better with everything else over the years but I'm still terrible for losing sunnies

-_- 

Post edited at 15:11