Looking for a partner for this weekend.
Obviously avalanche conditions are worrysome so looking at climbing somewhere like Cha-no or lurchers which should be relatively low risk, depends on the forecast for the weekend.
Would just be happy to get out and do an easy ridge or something. See logbook for experience.
Shoot me a text, 07961122101
Email Address: (you will also be emailed a Cc: [carbon copy] of this message)
Comments about report:*