UKH

Regular (or casual) partner in Dorset (swanage, portland, etc)

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
 JaviSan 04 May 2021

Hi,

Because I am allowed to work from home I have recently moved to Dorset and I am planning to stay here at least for a couple of months, hopefully much longer. I would really like to meet climbers in the area to climb outdoors regularly. Now that the days will be longer I will available to climb even on week-days after work (from 4pm). Also open to meet for indoor climbing sessions.

I am based in Blandford Forum. I usually climb sport but I also like trad climbing. I have all the gear (also for trad) and also a vehicle. As a reference, before covid I used to climb around 6c in sport climbing, but Im afraid that now I will struggle in a hard 6a...

So get in touch please if you are form the area and want to climb outdoors regularly!

Javi

Strontium Dog 04 May 2021
In reply to JaviSan:

The Wessex mountaineering / climbing club are very active and welcoming.

There is also a Dorset climbers public Facebook page.

SD.

Zara90 13:25 Sat
In reply to JaviSan:

Hey I live in wiltshire / Hampshire and also keen to find a climbing partner in the Portland/Swanage area though I’d only really be free weekends. I probably climb around 6a at the moment and I only sport climb so a useless trad partner! If you want to get in touch give me a shout at felicityzara@hotmail.co.uk

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
Loading Notifications...