UKH

/ Portland/Swanage This Saturday or Sunday

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
L Loz_climb - on 04 Sep 2018

Looking to get out this weekend either to Portland/Swanage. Can second up to HVS. Have car and coming from Portsmouth. 

silhouette - on 04 Sep 2018
In reply to Loz_climb:

Yes very interested in Portland Sunday.  Could I get a lift from Southampton Airport?  JustJbefore 10 am.   Could you give me any more info on your climbing experience?  Roger

L Loz_climb - on 05 Sep 2018
In reply to silhouette:

Hi Roger.  I did most of my climbing some years ago on the Gower but have kept up bouldering indoor.  In the last month, I've done a couple of days climbing (Gower, Symonds Yat) which has awakened my passion for climbing.  To date, have only done trad outdoor but happy to try sports climbing.  What about your experience and do you have a rope, lead gear ?

Loz

silhouette - on 06 Sep 2018
In reply to Loz_climb:

Hi Loz. It does sound like trad is your first love so it may be best to hold out for a respondent who likes Swanage trad. Cheers Roger

Post edited at 11:03
L Loz_climb - on 08 Sep 2018
In reply to silhouette:

I'm equally happy to do sports climbing in Portland. 

silhouette - on 08 Sep 2018
In reply to Loz_climb:

Well that sounds great so I'd like to take you up on that.  One slight thing;. I've said to a beginner friend that I'll help him get up and running early in the day for a couple of hours but having a another person around makes it better and we can get into some harder stuff soon after.  I will mail you

L Loz_climb - on 08 Sep 2018
In reply to silhouette:

Great. That sounds fine with me. Will chk email later. Also, my mobile is 07920204206.

silhouette - on 08 Sep 2018
In reply to Loz_climb:

Thanks.  I'll text rather than email

L DJMowle - on 08 Sep 2018
In reply to Loz_climb:

Hi buddy,

If there is still space i would love to come join. 

silhouette - on 09 Sep 2018
In reply to DJMowle:

Running now so ty[ping quickly.  If Loz is happy then so am I.  We will prob be at Cuttings 12-12:30.  Three guys though not necessarily standing together.  Loz and me older;  me bottle green shorts, blue chalkbag, usually no shirt;  Dan younger, long hair goatee.  Me 07572853997.  You will need a rope.

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.