Loading Notifications...

Peak, Lakes, North Wales - now until June

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 tehmarks 13 Mar 2020

Due to the early arrival of the apocalypse, I don't envisage working again until September - and so I'm going to navigate my boat home up to around the Peak District and try to get out as much as possible in the Peak, Lakes and North Wales. Climbing happily to VS, really want to be solid at E1 by the end of the year. Happy seconding up to ~5c/6a. Particularly keen to tick off some of the mountain routes in the Lakes that I've been looking at for the past ten years!

Drop me an email if you fancy getting out in any of those places - even if for scrambling or walking.

Ceiriog Chris 13 Mar 2020
In reply to tehmarks:

Hi, do you live on the cut ? only asking as I plan on doing myself later this year

tehmarks 15 Mar 2020
In reply to Ceiriog Chris:

I do indeed - just moved back onto the cut as a continuous cruiser after a two year stint on land. Prior to that I was also cruising. Feel free to drop me an email if you have any questions about canal life.

Post edited at 23:21
 johnwarburton 16 Mar 2020
In reply to tehmarks:

Hi Mate i am afellow climber living in Manchester always keen to get on the rock ,i am also not working the Bridgewater canal is near where i live am free most days ,drop me a line and we can meet up.John

In reply to tehmarks:

I'll drop you a message! 

mikekeswick 18 Mar 2020
In reply to tehmarks:

Hi, I'm looking to get out a lot this summer. The Lakes and Peak are perfect for me, Wales is a bit of a trek! Drop me a message. Climbing at similar grade to you with the same goals.

The Potato 18 Mar 2020
In reply to tehmarks:

Id be up for north wales, message me when you fancy

In reply to tehmarks:

I am keen for The Peak and happy second and toprope. Also do a bit of gear placement.  

David Chase 18 Mar 2020
In reply to tehmarks:

Sent you a message! 

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.