UKH

Partner wanted in Snowdonia next week. Up for anything

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
 Munk 05 Aug 2022

Hey everyone

I'll be bumbling around Wales next week (week commencing 8th August) with some non climber friends. Going to take my ropes and all my trad stuff so wondering if anyone is looking for a partner. 

A dream would be to multipitch tryfan as it's one of my favourite mountains but am open to anything really sport/trad/bouldering

Im a 6c sport climber, less experienced with trad, only climbed one E1 but a load of lower grades. Happy to second (and attempt to swing) harder grades.

Have rack, ropes etc. Up for climbing with anyone on pretty much anything. 

Let me know 😊

Johno 21:54 Mon
In reply to Munk:

Hi Munk

I’m planning on being up in North Wales (Ogwyn Valley area) on Wed 10th and Thursday 11th. 
Haven’t climbed in NW for quite a few years but I’m a very experienced climber. Have done many VS single pitch and multi but not climbed much this year

Give me a shout if you are keen  My number is 07444434103 

Cheers Colin 

alexn 18:05 Thu
In reply to Munk:

Hiya, my buddy has hurt his leg so i need a partner for Lliwedd tomorrow! , Avalanche red wall longlands,  S 4b. 12 pitches, swinging leads. Part of classic rock round. Cheers Alex 07811 946084 

Morty 19:14 Thu
In reply to alexn:

> Hiya, my buddy has hurt his leg so i need a partner for Lliwedd tomorrow! , Avalanche red wall longlands,  S 4b. 12 pitches, swinging leads. Part of classic rock round. Cheers Alex 07811 946084 

Route finding can be a difficult - I wouldn't want to climb up there with an untested partner.  

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
Loading Notifications...