/ Partner South Wales / South West (Thursday)

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
simoncov 13 Aug 2019

Hi,

Weather gods might give us a window on Thursday, anybody got time in the South Wales or close-by areas (Wye, Somerset, Avon, Devon)?

I mainly lead trad up to VS, also happy to do sport (lead upto 6a+) or be a belay buddy on harder stuff.  Also interested in climbing next week weather gods allowing.

Cheers,

Simon

Post edited at 20:44
fischer 14 Aug 2019
In reply to simoncov:

Hello Simon

I'm up for Gower tomorrow. I live near Three Cliffs. Lead at severe, have got plenty of gear.  Let me know if you're interested.  

Neil

Fellmonkey 14 Aug 2019
In reply to simoncov:

Hi Simon,

I'd be up for Wye Valley or Avon Gorge tomorrow evening, be traveling from North Bristol and have full rack and ropes, leading HVS currently

Cheers,

Matt

simoncov 14 Aug 2019
In reply to simoncov:

Thanks guys, both sound like good plans.  I'm keen to climb in the day, so I guess I can head over to the Gower if you like Neil?

I'm sure to try for an evening in the Wye or Avon Gorge some time Matt, so maybe another time.  Thanks!

fischer 14 Aug 2019
In reply to simoncov:

I live on the way to 3 Cliffs etc., What time would suit you to meet? 

fischer 14 Aug 2019
In reply to simoncov:

Simon, do you have a mobile to arrange things tomorrow please?

Neil

simoncov 14 Aug 2019
In reply to fischer:

Hi Neil,

I was thinking I'd leave Cardiff around 9am, have emailed you (via UKC).  Let me know where you want to meet.

Simon

fischer 14 Aug 2019
In reply to simoncov:

Sounds fine .  Will sort details tomorrow.Meet in Mayals if thats ok.  B4436 byClyne gardens,. c 10 oclock.

fischer 15 Aug 2019
In reply to simoncov:

sorry that email is out of date. Please ring on 01792 426686

simoncov 15 Aug 2019
In reply to fischer:

Morning, see you at Clyne gardens around 10am (traffic allowing).  I'll wait at the vets on the junction of Whitegates and Mayals Rd if I don't spot you before.

fischer 15 Aug 2019
In reply to simoncov:

Give us a ring if you want coffee on arrival at the house.  Otherwise see you there at 10.

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.