/ Partner in Nice/Cote d'Azur

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
sandytaylor 07 Oct 2019

Hi all,

I'm a Scottish student in Nice for my year abroad. I'm looking for a partner for sport or trad at about 5c. I've got all the gear.

Get in touch if you stay in the area or if you're passing through sometime soon.

silhouette 07 Oct 2019
In reply to sandytaylor:

Yes I am Sandy very much so; I will be spending a whole week in the South-East of France starting Saturday 19th. I will email you with more details but suffice to say it's pretty easy to get to a variety of sport sectors even without a car. Cheers Roger

Subseaclimber 08 Oct 2019
In reply to sandytaylor:

Hi Sandy, will be passing through there around the end of October, I would be looking to climb similar grades. I'll give you a message nearer the time 

sandytaylor 08 Oct 2019
In reply to Subseaclimber:

Hi,

I'll probably be free around the end of October, drop me a message later and we'll try and work something out.

Sandy

Niceboy 09 Oct 2019
In reply to sandytaylor:

Hello Sandy,  I spend around six months a year in Nice as I have had an apartment there for eleven years, so would be interested in meeting up to do some climbing. 

I have a car and gear and guidebooks to the area.  I return to Nice on 28 October and will be there until 3 December. At the start of next year I have already planned to be in Nice from 2 Jan until 3 March.

I have been in touch with Roger and hope to climb with him at the end of Nov if he decides to come to the area.

PM me with some details of where you are staying etc and we can meet for a drink and a chat.

Cheers Jack

Post edited at 22:30

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.