/ Novice tag along - Wye Valley

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
L AdamCor101 11 Jun 2019

Just wondering if anyone would be happy to let me tag along for any kind of climbing in the Wye Valley. Novice in that I've only done lead indoors and don't really know how to venture out yet. I'm still 15 so only weekends would work (I know that part will put people off!) Would be happy to just belay as I only would like to get some tips and a taste for outdoor climbing. Any kind of climbing and anyone, I'm not bothered! Any other tips would also be greatly appreciated. Thanks for taking the time to read.

buxtoncoffeelover 12 Jun 2019
In reply to AdamCor101:

I very much hope that you find someone who can help you get going outdoors. If not, talk your folks into a holiday/trip to the Peak District & I will certainly help. Good luck - a lifetime of adventure awaits. Nik

L AdamCor101 12 Jun 2019
In reply to buxtoncoffeelover:

Thanks a lot Nik, even though you're not in my area it's really nice to know that someone would be OK with it. Thank you 

Ander 13 Jun 2019
In reply to AdamCor101:

Where do you live Adam? I'm sure, so long as your parents are okay with it, you could tag along with me and may mates when we get out.

L AdamCor101 13 Jun 2019
In reply to Ander:

Hi, thanks Ander. I've emailed you about it so I hope we can organise something.

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.