UKH

/ Northern Spain right now anyone?

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
mbwoods - on 02 Dec 2018

Am in the Picos de Europa. Anyone looking for a partner?

LeeWood - on 03 Dec 2018
In reply to mbwoods:

If you come to the Lleida zone I can get down for a (long) wkd. What sort/grade of climbing are you currently doing ?

voyta - on 04 Dec 2018

Hey both, I'm based in Salamanca with no plans for the weekend. I can go both to Picos and to Lleida (ideally for lead) and arrive Wednesday night, ideally would do Cuenca though (because I don't have a car and it's well connected from me).

I can climb 7a on sight but had some forced rest from climbing lately so won't likely be as strong.

I have a beautiful pink 80m rope and my personal gear, no draws though.

Please help me save this long weekend!))

Post edited at 13:44
LeeWood - on 04 Dec 2018
In reply to voyta:

Hello,

This wkd I'm committed to a 2-day wkd based at Abella. Cuenca is a bit off my circuit I'm afraid ...

salix on 04 Dec 2018
In reply to LeeWood:

I've recently moved to Salas de Pallars (just north of Tremp) and am looking for partners this weekend. Any space in your group at Abella?

Otherwise good to make a contact while I brush up on my Catalan for making local partners.

Climbing low sevens if it matters.

voyta - on 05 Dec 2018
In reply to LeeWood:

No worries, makes sense. I luckily found a group in Siurana. Enjoy Abella!

mbwoods - on 06 Dec 2018
In reply to LeeWood:

Sorry. Just seen message now and have moved down to el chorro. It was really wet in the Picos.

Will try again next year.

Cheers

Cathy - on 12 Dec 2018
In reply to salix:

Hi, I live in Andorra and mostly climb in the Alt Urgell valley (first big valley east of you - the 'name' crags are Coll de Nargo, Perles and Tresponts). I've got a loose network of English and Spanish speaking climbing partners across northern Catalunya. Climbing in the 6s and low 7s. If you want to get together one day to climb, send me a message. 

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.