UKH

/ Manchester based and looking to climb anytime!

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
cb3d - on 09 Aug 2018

Hi all,

I'm in Manchester for at least a couple of weeks from next Tuesday. Keen to climb anywhere/any time. I've got a full sports rack and gear but my trad experience is lacking... Sports I'm climbing French 6b easy onsight to 7a projects. 

I've not got a car but can pt anywhere it's possible to do so.

Charlie

Pix89 - on 10 Aug 2018
In reply to cb3d:

Im from near manchester but been mainly indoors recently ive gt trsnsport email if ur interested in getting out and about somewer . pix1989@my.com

Mike

cb3d - on 15 Aug 2018
In reply to Pix89:

Hi Mike, 

I shot you an email but may have got it incorrect, did you receive it?

Charlie

Rad Elliot - on 16 Aug 2018
In reply to cb3d:

Hi Charlie, 

Are you free for a climb saturday 8th / sun 9th sep? I live in burnage, manchester and have car + sport gear + rope.

I hoping to get on some 7a/7a+ routes at either cheedale/wcj im the peaks, malham in the dales, or ormes in wales.

Cheers, 

Elliot

cb3d - on 17 Aug 2018
In reply to Rad Elliot:

Sounds awesome mate, totally up for it. You thinking to camp out for the night too?

Charlie

Rad Elliot - on 01 Sep 2018
In reply to cb3d:

Hi Charlie, sorry pal i cant do this anymore. Another time! 

cb3d - on 02 Sep 2018
In reply to Rad Elliot:

bummer mate... maybe another time!

cb3d - on 02 Sep 2018
In reply to cb3d:

Just a bump on this as I'm headed out to the peaks a couple times this week (Mon-Fri) or perhaps even for a few days camping to do some bouldering and see what else is about. I'll be flying solo but well keen to have a partner join if you're about!?

mrphilipoldham - on 04 Sep 2018
In reply to cb3d:

Free tomorrow? Would like to do some western grit, maybe Chew Valley? Have ropes/rack etc!

mrphilipoldham - on 04 Sep 2018
In reply to cb3d:

Cancel that, work just came in!

cb3d - on 11 Sep 2018
In reply to mrphilipoldham:

how about this week??

acrkirby - on 12 Sep 2018
In reply to cb3d:

I might not able to get outdoors, no car myself unfortunately, but if you'd like a partner for indoor lead, i can meet at stockport awesome walls, or could get a train to stanage if your still here for the 29th?

Not sure what my grade is right now as im just coming off a broken leg, but used to be 6c, 7a projects for sport.

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.