/ Looking for a climbing partner in Manchester!

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
L jevans55 - on 10:08 Thu

My climbing partners have sadly moved away from Manchester and there's only so much bouldering I can do so I'm keen to get back into regular roped climbing! I usually climb indoors, confident belayer (been climbing for ~6 years) leading up to 6c+ on a very good day but mostly 6b.

Availability most evenings and weekends, looking to find someone for regular climbing sessions to build up grades! Would also be very keen to go outdoors. My experience is mostly single pitch sport with some trad but I have all the gear except a car.

mpendleton - on 14:33 Fri
In reply to jevans55:

I sent you mail.

Cheers

Max

dominic o - on 21:53 Fri
In reply to jevans55: 

lHow about joining a local club? Plenty of options for climbing partners and a great way of getting more experience outside  I'm biased  but I'd suggest The Rucksack Club https://rucksackclub.org/ - National club with its roots in Manchester and probably half of its 500 members in the area; 150 meets a year (including Wednesday evening climbing every week) and three great huts in The Pass, The Lakes and Glencoe for when you want to go further afield.

If you want an intro and also a chance to sample some outdoor climbing locally, how about coming along on a Wednesday evening. The next couple of weeks are at Pule Hill (22nd) and Rivelin (29th) PM me and I'll be happy to show you around.

Cheers, Dom 

WillCass - on 07:54 Sat
In reply to jevans55:

Hi. I’ve sent you a message.

Will

L jevans55 - on 20:45 Sun

Thanks for the responses so far- I've dropped you messages.

Anyone else also interested in regular indoor climbing in Manchester, feel free to post!

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.