Still waiting on my flight back to Canada which has been pushed back to end of August now. So looking to get out this week (27th-31st July) if anyone's keen.
Looking to lead around HVS/E1 or second harder. Have double rack, access to a vehicle and Cheshire based.
Give me a shout if you're keen
I'm looking to get out Friday in Snowdonia? Looking hot so a north face probs best. Dave b.
Email Address: (you will also be emailed a Cc: [carbon copy] of this message)
Comments about report:*