Loading Notifications...

Font

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.

I'm driving out to France for work and planning a week in font on the way through. I'm heading out on the 20th. If anyone fancies joining me, wants a lift or is around in font that week then get in touch and drop me a pm.

Any recommendations for best areas to check out would be appreciated.

Cheers

Post edited at 11:34
 profitofdoom 12 Oct 2020
In reply to Tom Atkin-Willoughby:

I prefer Times New Roman - for me, slightly easier to read

RobertHepburn 12 Oct 2020

Closer to the road will be busier, more polished but much easier to find .

Bas Cuvier has enough rock for a lifetime and has the classic Marie Rose (First 6a, climbed in 1946).

Roche aux Sabot is another busy, polished venue with loads of amazing problems.

If you want to get a away a bit more then somewhere like Canache Aux Mercier or Roche aux Oiseaux would be worth it.

Very jealous because I was due to go, but I don't want to two weeks quarantine on UK return ...

supersteve 12 Oct 2020

It's been really wet out here the past couple of weeks but is due to dry out and cool down so hopefully perfect conditions for you. Cuvier is great, but can be off-putting with the polish. Would suggest places with a good range of circuits such as Canon (orange and a couple of blues), or even Isatis. You can entertain yourself for days on these. Worth also exploring some of the spots further from the roads, as the friction and adventure can be better. Wherever you go you will not be disappointed. 

haworthjim 12 Oct 2020
In reply to profitofdoom:

Comic Sans and you know it!

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.