/ el chorro at xmas

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
lh177e 03 Sep 2019

Hi All,

I will be solo in El Chorro over xmas (22-27th) and just wondering if anyone will be out there looking for a partner? I'll probably be staying at one of the climbers campgrounds/accommodations so might be able to find a partner on the fly, but my rubbish comprehensive school education left me with only a smattering of German and no Spanish. I climb up to 6b+/6c onsite on limestone, and looking to push my grade. Interested in big multipitch adventures as well as single pitch.

Lydia 

Kevster 03 Sep 2019
In reply to lh177e:

I've stayed in the olive branch at El chorro over new year a number of times and not had any issues finding a partner.

The finca hostel is also friendly, but a lot less English spoken there. 

Hope you have a great time, don't be shy in the communal areas! Friends make partners!

travelguy 04 Sep 2019
In reply to lh177e:

I live in EC and usually need a partner. PM me a few weeks before you arrive. OB is great for finding partners but book it ASAP since they sell out every year. only a few multipitch routes exist. no need for any language other than English.

r8ck_chick 09 Sep 2019
In reply to lh177e:

Hi Lydia.

It's very possible I'll be there over Xmas. I leave UcK on 1st Nov for the winter and I haven't got any set plans as yet.

Text me and we can chat more if you like 07835215013.

Eava. 

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.