Thinking about trying to do a likely story E1 5a at Eagles Rock out of loch muick, if anyone wants to partner? Sunday forecast looks dry for now...
I’ve been out twice in the last week at hells lum & Aladdin’s buttress, both of which were wet but their ‘quick drying’ routes were fine. Hoping for the same, unless someone knows otherwise.
I have rack and ropes, would be driving in from Aberdeen side.
Open to anything else in the Cairngorms if someone wants to get out on a different route (I’ll happily go easier, or second harder)
Email Address: (you will also be emailed a Cc: [carbon copy] of this message)
Comments about report:*