Loading Notifications...

Dorset/Bristol next week

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
 Racleong29 19 Jul 2020

Hey there,

Seeing if anyone wants to climb in Bristol +/ Dorset next week/week after? I'm visiting family in Salisbury 30-31 July, so before or after those dates for a few days to a week would work. 

I returned to London mid-lockdown (been in Canada for the last couple years), so I'm keen for a change of scenery! I haven't climbed around the UK much, so would also be down for other trips too. I'm funemployed rn, and just want to get back on the rock!!

I got gear, rope and car 🤙

- Rachel 

Candlewax999 20 Jul 2020
In reply to Racleong29:

Hi Rachel! I'm not available during the dates you specified but I'm looking for a climbing partner in general. I'm also based in London but want to escape to the Peaks for climbing some time in September. I have rack, rope and car too but only lead easy grades. Please let me know if you're interested to meet in london/get out sometime together! 

Racleong29 20 Jul 2020
In reply to Candlewax999:

Awesome I'm interested! what's the best way to contact you? Your profile doesn't accept emails.

Post edited at 21:57
 JNH 27 Jul 2020
In reply to Racleong29:

I’m in Winchester 

free from 29 jul to 3 Aug but without climbing partner

i know Swanage and Wye valley well

Ive car gear many years experience 

currently leading VS/HVS

ket me know if you’re interested 

07739 789531

Tomasz Smith 28 Jul 2020
In reply to Racleong29:

Hi, I’m in London also, planning to climb most weekends while weather is good through late summer/ autumn.

have plans already for this weekend but will be in Dorset weekend 8/9 August if that is any use?

you can contact me by email tomaszadamsmith@googlemail.com

thanks,

Tom

JoeOfTheTree 28 Jul 2020
In reply to Racleong29:

I'm unexpectedly at a loose end today, if you fancy a bit of sport climbing in Cheddar Gorge?

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.