/ Dorset climbing partner

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
Olly Norris on 01 May 2019

Looking for a mid week climbing partner for Dorset both sport and trad.  I'm based in Switzerland where I am training as a mountain guide but staying in Hampshire from May 10th to early September.  Never done any UK trad but lead alpine routes up to D.  Sport climbing in the mid to high 6s.  Keen for longer trips to Wales etc if time and weather allows.

andrewwaller - on 02 May 2019
In reply to Olly Norris:

Hi Olly am normally free mid week for climbing , 07884460395 if interested ,cheer  Andy

ElBarto - on 02 May 2019
In reply to Olly Norris:

Hey, could you do some mid-week evenings? I can work remotely some days so could work from the Portland / Swanage area then head to the crag at 17:00 as the evenings are getting lighter and warmer (well maybe not to warm just yet).

Olly Norris on 08 May 2019
In reply to andrewwaller:

Thanks Andy, will give you a shout when I get some time, hopefully next week.

Cheers,

Olly

silhouette - on 09 May 2019
In reply to Olly Norris:

I am thinking about taking some time off next week and may well be available for Portland Tuesday from late morning (14th) and all day Wednesday (15th).  I may change my mind and I may only do one day but please email me if you think it's of interest.  Roger 

Post edited at 13:32
nizam - on 15 May 2019
In reply to Olly Norris:

Hi Olly

I am looking for a partner for some sport routes this Saturday- I could do Swanage or Portland. I am based in Brockenhurst, so could also do Calshot if that works for you, if it is raining.

Nizam

eel - on 17:35 Fri
In reply to Olly Norris:

Hi Olly i'm working in Southampton at the moment and mainly free weekdays and keen to get to Portland and Swanage during the next few months. Done lots of UK trad and climbing a similar sport grade to you at the moment. Also keen for longer welsh trips!

Eve

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.