/ Climbing partner(s) wanted

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
KarenAlmighty - on 08:25 Tue

Hey folks, I’m looking for more people to climb with, don’t mind where in the UK as I’m more than happy to travel and do long weekends Fri-Mon. I’m based in the New Forest area so climb at Swanage mostly, but always up for trips to Peaks, Lakes, Wales, Cornwall etc. Sport or trad, lead or second, I’m easy. Would prefer someone who is more experienced than me so I can learn and improve my “leading game” lol. Log book up to date x

Fatclimber - on 15:26 Tue
In reply to KarenAlmighty:

Hi. This could work for me, as some of my regular partners are going AWOL this year. I'm Slough based, so not particularly close, but often visit a lot of the venues you have  mentioned. Mileage wise (ignoring Sandstone), Swanage is my closest crag. My logbook is also up to date.

Cheers 

Steve 

KarenAlmighty - on 18:08 Tue
In reply to Fatclimber:

Awesome! I’ll email you  

GavClayton on 07:05 Thu
In reply to KarenAlmighty:

Hi,

I live in central lakes, maybe give me a shout if you are heading up here weekends or school hols. 

Cheers, Gavin.

andrewwaller - on 09:00 Thu
In reply to KarenAlmighty: Hello I'm always looking for people to climb with based in Wimborne, currently working a weekend shift so only available Mon to Thursday .07884460395 if any good for you . Cheers Andy

KarenAlmighty - on 14:03 Thu
In reply to GavClayton:

Great! I’ll email you 😊

KarenAlmighty - on 14:04 Thu
In reply to andrewwaller:

Thanks for the message!! I’ll email you 😊

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.